- Allford Hall Monaghan Morris/Galliford Try
- David Morley Architects/Laing O’Rourke Construction Ltd
- Denton Corker Marshall/Josef Gartner & Co UK Ltd
- Grimshaw/Geoffrey Osborne Ltd
- Hopkins Architects Ltd/ISG InteriorExterior plc
- Penoyre & Prasad/BAM Construction
The East Wing building has a significant presence on the London skyline and the competition seeks a re-cladding design of exemplary quality befitting its prominent location within the city. The judging panel chose architect/contractor teams who had demonstrated the capacity and imagination to design and deliver a scheme that would symbolically enhance Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust’s reputation for healthcare provision and its landmark status in London.
The teams have until the beginning of August to come up with their design concepts, and a winner is expected to be announced later in the year.
|< Prev||Next >|