London—10 August, 2016—The Royal College of Art announced today the seven shortlisted architectural practices for its new state-of-the-art £108 million Battersea South campus in an invited design competition.
The shortlisted practices are (in alphabetical order):
- Christian Kerez (Switzerland)
- Diller Scofidio + Renfro (US)
- Herzog & de Meuron (Switzerland/UK)
- Lacaton & Vassal (France)
- Robbrecht en Daem architecten (Belgium)
- Serie Architects (UK/Singapore)
- Studio Gang (US)
The professional adviser as administrator of the competition is Malcolm Reading Consultants.